Salutations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salutations!

Post by Arkinlae on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:33 pm

I was wondering where the Makies forums got to hello there *waves*

I currently only own one Makie a pistachio Classic nicknamed 'Ragtag' by my other dolls (she doesn't have a real name yet). I imagine I'll probably own at least one more at some point I love seeing pictures of other peoples they always get me inspired.  
She's fairly untouched at the moment as I have yet to be brave enough to venture into the world of customisation. Bit gutted they don't do pistachio any more I liked the idea of adding more goblins to he horde, but I guess dying will be another venture for the list.

I started off with BJDs but also now own Pullips, a Hujoo, Monster/Ever After High and Novi Stars/MH hybrids. I'm definitely loving the smaller dolls now with having had a kid we've needed more space so I can still get my doll fix without them taking up as much room (plus I've realised I can fit more of them in a smaller space Razz) Also in the case of the MH I figured it'd be a good idea to have something to practice on before attacking the pricer guys in my collection.

I also enjoy knitting, but I have yet to try anything small enough for Makies yet, my current ventures have just been baby clothes and toys. I am trying to learn crochet as well, but I have a long way to go ¬_¬
Makie's also got my 3D printing urges ramped up to max. Considering I did 3D modelling at university I now have something to put it towards Very Happy

I can't wait to see everyone elses Makie's

Arkinlae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations!

Post by Purple_Monkfish on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Ooo 3d printing? Yessssss. I would love to see some custom 3d printed stuff for makies, that'd be so cool.

Welcome, i'm glad we manage to still find old members and bring them on back to the fray.

Hey, just your friendly neighbourhood admin.

Check out my Makies

In space, nobody can hear you explode.
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forum.  Looking forward to seeing Ragtag! :-)

Without Challenge There is No Achievement
MissRead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top