The ODDsquad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ODDsquad

Post by theODDsquad123 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:16 am

I have one little Makie named Katara who has decided to make up a squad of Super Heroes (And Normal Humans) And name the group the ODDsquad. She forced me to open my laptop and create 8 different characters that she would like to be apart of the squad. The only default is the fact that it may take me a while before I can get the whole squad but I plan on doing so. Enjoy as Katara and me go on a journey of fulfilling the dream of creating the...........ODDsquad!!!!!!!
theODDsquad123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The ODDsquad

Post by IndigoAndAsh on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 am

What's Katara's superpower - apart from taking over laptops?

IndigoAndAsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theODDsquad123 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:46 pm

IndigoAndAsh wrote:What's Katara's superpower - apart from taking over laptops?

Katara has the power to fly and blend in with things, but she still does not know how to control her incredible powers so she`s not considered the strongest in the group. Aiko is.
theODDsquad123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theODDsquad123 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:07 am

I thought I would talk about the ODDsquad and everyone`s super power so you can understand more about them.

FARIES

~ Aiko : The power to change her eye color while she forms electric rays and force fields.

~Mill: When she cries she`s able to form heat waves that melts anything in her,
way (I would recommend that you don`t scare her she`s afraid of EVERYTHING)

~ Rin: Sonic Scream

~ Grof: He can change into anything and anyone in his sleep ( He sleeps ALOT just in case you were wondering)

HUMANS (WITH SUPER POWERS)

~ Katara: You might already know, but she has the power to blend in with anything and she can also fly. 

~ Makayla: If you stare into her large brown eyes she can turn you into stone (you could basically say that she`s a modern day Medusa)

~ Dylan: She`s bionic smarts, but she also has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) but there`s a little twist to it. If you tamper with any of her things she grows super strength and is able to pick up anything (like a 100 story building) and throw at you. It may seem scary, but she loves the ODDsquad with all her heart and she would never let anyone hurt them.

~ Nathan: He has the power of extreme flexibility. It may seem weird but it`s also very unique. He also has a tiny bit of a crush on Katara (To me it`s very adorable)

Well that is all the amazing powers from ODDsquad.
If you have anymore questions just ask.
theODDsquad123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum