sigsi Makies + Cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sigsi Makies + Cats

Post by sigsi on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:01 pm

October 4, 2015
(All are fully 3d printed)

Group Shot Family-Mini's:

(My) Mini-Me                                                   (My Sister's) Mini-Her

(My Kid Brother's) Mini-Him

------------------------------------------------------
Now these characters belong to a story I partially started. Mini-backstory:
Onix is a wanted fugitive. She is Sky's younger sister, Sky was arrested trying to keep her safe.
Thistle is a Princess who ran away from her kingdom due to the corruption. She helps Onix find her brother and stay safely hidden.
Empire is an outcast due to her porcelain skin and black eyes. She lives in alone in hiding and everyone fears her reputation. She will somehow help Onix and Thistle.
Sky is Onix's older brother. He protected his sister from the kingdom and was arrested.
Update: Amethyst is Empire's older sister, and is the true ruler of the realm. Her family left to another planet with the Sun during the first war, and Empire was left behind with the Moon.

Group Shot of the Elves:

Onix (Black/Blue Hair) and Thistle (Pink/White Hair)......their hair changes within the story. Their natural hair colors are black and white, but they are mostly seen with black and pink. Onix's white dress will be dyed a medium/light blue.

Empire (Purple Hair) and Sky (Blue Hair)......Sky's shirt is going to be brown and his shoes will be changed to a dark gray/grey.

Group Shot of BJD Nano Freya Kitties and My Brother's Doll (based off my cat, although the red hair was just for fun). Update: Apparently this doll has fire powers as well.

Large Group Shot (plus big-headed kitties Smile ):

Makies in the Makie Maker:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: March 31, 2017 After the Makies company closed, I was finally able to get another Makie to be Empire's sibling. Her name is Amethyst, she may be dyed a darker blue/purple/black shade later. She is technically a "human" Makie, but is an elf in the story.

The first pic is the real Makie created by the original owner, and the second is my photoshopped version of how I wanted her to look.

Red-Haired Makie Update: Now similar to the idea of a Phoenix, this doll apparently has cat and fire powers.

Last edited by sigsi on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 13 times in total

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
sigsi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sigsi Makies + Cats

Post by Tesa on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Very nice group, they look great!
Tesa

View user profile https://mymakie.com/people/tesa/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRead on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:48 pm

A great group, lovely to read who they all are.

Without Challenge There is No Achievement
MissRead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful Owl on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 pm

I think your mini you is my favorite of the bunch. I love that you can see te resemblance between your and your sister's minis. and they are both a combination of features that aren't common but look great!
They are all great though.
The nano freya make great company for Makies don't they? They look so cute together. :-)

Artful Owl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jupiternames on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:47 am

Wow, now that I've seen the dress that you want to dye, it's great! So delicate! Also, I think Empire is my favorite, her round face is really sweet.

Allie and Garrak (Flex) by Jealiebean

Nathaira by Fakkel

~~~EVERYONE ELSE!~~~
jupiternames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Artful Owl wrote:I think your mini you is my favorite of the bunch. I love that you can see te resemblance between your and your sister's minis. and they are both a combination of features that aren't common but look great!
They are all great though.
The nano freya make great company for Makies don't they? They look so cute together. :-)
Aw thanks Smile I was kind of amazed at how similar the sliders were between ours before we ordered. We made them separately but I compared the sliders of them before ordering, a lot of them were pretty close or just a bit off in either direction.
Ha I love the Nano Freyas! The grey one is my brothers while I bought the white one. They are the perfect sized companion if you want kitties in clothing. Wink I don't know how well the pictures show it but the one eye of the white kitty is blue while the other is green. My brother says it reminds him of Frankie from Monster High Laughing

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
sigsi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:30 pm

jupiternames wrote:Wow, now that I've seen the dress that you want to dye, it's great! So delicate! Also, I think Empire is my favorite, her round face is really sweet.
I was quite impressed with the dress myself, the person who made it is an excellent seamstress. I had a mini heart attack when I cut the inside tag off though (I sniped a hole near the bottom!). Thank goodness my grandma is decent with sewing and was able to attach it to another seam. It is a very delicate dress though both in photos and material.
I was really nervous about how Empire would turn out as I did different slider positions than I did with the others (I had a nightmare at one point that she turned out with maxed sliders in every direction tongue ). She turned out better than I would have imagined though and am glad with how different she is. Smile

My Digital Makies
sigsi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sigsi on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Updated (finally!) with Empire's sibling. Smile
And a random fun paper fire pic.

My Digital Makies
sigsi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Monkfish on Sat May 20, 2017 3:47 pm

lovely dolls, congrats on getting another.

I should really do a group shot myself. *lazy*

Hey, just your friendly neighbourhood admin.

Check out my Makies

In space, nobody can hear you explode.
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top