Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by Tehwereferret on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 am

https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/action-hands-bundle_6592/

As of Oct 7, 2015 the ice frost bundle is showing available.
avatar
Tehwereferret
Member
Member

Posts : 124
Join date : 2015-09-28
Age : 28
Location : Riverside, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by sigsi on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:17 am

Thanks for posting Smile I'm curious if it would work/fit the 3d printed bodies....

_________________

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
avatar
sigsi
Member
Member

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by Purple_Monkfish on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:41 pm

if they're ice frosting, they are 3dp which means they'll fit the 3d bodies no problem. You soak/rinse them first and then they're easier to slot on.

_________________


Hey, just your friendly neighbourhood admin.

Check out my Makies

In space, nobody can hear you explode.
avatar
Purple_Monkfish
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1032
Join date : 2015-02-04
Age : 32
Location : London

View user profile http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by MissRead on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Still waiting for my 'missing' hand!   Sad

_________________

Without Challenge There is No Achievement
avatar
MissRead
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 325
Join date : 2015-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by sigsi on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Just in case anyone was wondering where the other hand pack was Smile
https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/expression-hands-bundle_6593/

_________________

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
avatar
sigsi
Member
Member

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by Tehwereferret on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:22 am

sigsi wrote:Just in case anyone was wondering where the other hand pack was Smile
https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/expression-hands-bundle_6593/
Auuugh, I was excited but that's only ice too Sad
avatar
Tehwereferret
Member
Member

Posts : 124
Join date : 2015-09-28
Age : 28
Location : Riverside, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by sigsi on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:40 am

Tehwereferret wrote:
sigsi wrote:Just in case anyone was wondering where the other hand pack was Smile
https://mymakie.com/shop/catalogue/expression-hands-bundle_6593/
Auuugh, I was excited but that's only ice too Sad
Aw I know Neutral I really hope they eventually come back out with 3d printed hand packs in different colors, I wish I thought about it before because the handy hands would have been perfect in the milk tone. I never realized how much I needed them until I did Rolling Eyes

_________________

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
avatar
sigsi
Member
Member

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by JRyu on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:34 am

You should contact MakieLabs and let them know that you would like to have the old 3D hand packs continue to be available, they want feedback so give them feedback! We ALL need to let them know what we want!

The more of us who keep contacting them and asking for things like the old 3D hand bundles, or the old 3D high heel feet to be kept available, the more impact it's going to have and the more they are apt to listen. Which means the more likely they are to give us what we are asking for, like keeping the old 3D hand packs available.

If all they ever hear from are the same 10 or 12 people, it's just not going to have the same impact, and it probably won't ever happen, but if they hear from ALL of us...... And keep hearing from ALL of us! Then we just might see things like a 3D body option, or the old 3D hand bundles being offered again in all the skin colors.

Also, I think it's a very real possibility that no one from MakieLabs ever comes on this forum and reads our posts, so it's a good bet that any suggestions, wishes, complaints, etc. that we make on here aren't going to get seen or read by anyone from MakieLabs. So let's ALL politely give them the feedback they have been asking for.... Tell the folks at MakieLabs your wishes, your suggestions, your complaints, your critiques, etc., and keep telling them!

_________________

"In my life there have been no dragons... only stepping in gum, and small spiders.  I would have preferred dragons."
avatar
JRyu
Member
Member

Posts : 403
Join date : 2015-02-04
Age : 60
Location : In the middle of the Pacific...literally! Lol! On The Big Island of Hawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by Tehwereferret on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:17 am

JRyu wrote:You should contact MakieLabs and let them know that you would like to have the old 3D hand packs continue to be available, they want feedback so give them feedback!  We ALL need to let them know what we want!

The more of us who keep contacting them and asking for things like the old 3D hand bundles, or the old 3D high heel feet to be kept available, the more impact it's going to have and the more they are apt to listen.  Which means the more likely they are to give us what we are asking for, like keeping the old 3D hand packs available.

If all they ever hear from are the same 10 or 12 people, it's just not going to have the same impact, and it probably won't ever happen, but if they hear from ALL of us...... And keep hearing from ALL of us!   Then we just might see things like a 3D body option, or the old 3D hand bundles being offered again in all the skin colors.

Also, I think it's a very real possibility that no one from MakieLabs ever comes on this forum and reads our posts, so it's a good bet that any suggestions, wishes, complaints, etc. that we make on here aren't going to get seen or read by anyone from MakieLabs.  So let's ALL politely give them the feedback they have been asking for.... Tell the folks at MakieLabs your wishes, your suggestions, your complaints, your critiques, etc., and keep telling them!

Here, I noticed the latest post and reply was 11 days ago. We could suggest bringing back certain stuff.


https://support.mymakie.com/hc/communities/public/questions?filter=votes
avatar
Tehwereferret
Member
Member

Posts : 124
Join date : 2015-09-28
Age : 28
Location : Riverside, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by sigsi on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:07 am

Tehwereferret wrote:
JRyu wrote:You should contact MakieLabs and let them know that you would like to have the old 3D hand packs continue to be available, they want feedback so give them feedback!  We ALL need to let them know what we want!

The more of us who keep contacting them and asking for things like the old 3D hand bundles, or the old 3D high heel feet to be kept available, the more impact it's going to have and the more they are apt to listen.  Which means the more likely they are to give us what we are asking for, like keeping the old 3D hand packs available.

If all they ever hear from are the same 10 or 12 people, it's just not going to have the same impact, and it probably won't ever happen, but if they hear from ALL of us...... And keep hearing from ALL of us!   Then we just might see things like a 3D body option, or the old 3D hand bundles being offered again in all the skin colors.

Also, I think it's a very real possibility that no one from MakieLabs ever comes on this forum and reads our posts, so it's a good bet that any suggestions, wishes, complaints, etc. that we make on here aren't going to get seen or read by anyone from MakieLabs.  So let's ALL politely give them the feedback they have been asking for.... Tell the folks at MakieLabs your wishes, your suggestions, your complaints, your critiques, etc., and keep telling them!

Here, I noticed the latest post and reply was 11 days ago. We could suggest bringing back certain stuff.


https://support.mymakie.com/hc/communities/public/questions?filter=votes
I like the link. Very Happy

_________________

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
avatar
sigsi
Member
Member

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by sigsi on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:21 pm

It's interesting that neither of these sets are available anymore. Maybe they sold out (or maybe they are updating the colors...?) Wink

_________________

To be who you want to be and generally happy, is better than to be who you're not while living in mental pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Digital Makies
avatar
sigsi
Member
Member

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hand Bundle Ice Frost color showing available

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum